The Applications are available to apply for the Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2022. The New UNICEF Internship Opportunities are accessible for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree Students. Start your profession with UNICEF. Any understudy from one side of the planet to the other can apply for the Internship. The UNICEF works in excess of 190 nations and United Nations organization with Headquarters in New York.
UNICEF Internship Opportunities are accessible worldwide for International Students. UNICEF Offers assorted field for Students. Any Student over 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. You can apply on the off chance that you are taken on an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD program or have Graduated inside the Past Two Years.
There is No Application Fee Charged by the UNICEF. This is a Paid Internship Program as members will be given a month to month Stipend just as Travel Costs. Every one of the Expenses will be covered by UNICEF. There are Remote Internships are accessible as well. The Duration of the Internship is Usually somewhere in the range of 6 and 26 weeks. More Details about the UNICEF Internship Program 2022 are given underneath.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2022
- Organisation: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include the Following:
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programe or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.
How to Apply for the Internship
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). All the Internships will be Displayed. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.